- State Fair of Texas – Dallas, Texas
- Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo – Fort Worth, Texas
- National Cowboy Symposium – Lubbock, Texas
- Doss Heritage & Culture Center – Weatherford, Texas
- National Cowboy Poetry Gathering – Elko, Nevada
- Charlie Russell Museum – Great Falls, Montana
- Festival of the West – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Texas Cowboy Gathering – Alpine, Texas
- Cattlemen’s Texas Longhorn Registry – Weatherford, Texas
- Charles Goodnight Festival – Claude,Texas
- National Cowgirl Hall of Fame – Fort Worth, Texas
- Western Music Association – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Cowboys, Heroes & Friends – Branson, Missouri
- Folk Alliance Festival – Austin, Texas
- Tombstone Western Music Festival – Tombstone, Arizona
- Along with many Educational Programs in public and private schools, many Cowboy Gatherings, Ranch Rodeos and other performances in cities across the United States.
Additionally, that love of the West inspired Judy to write two books, Western Wisdom; her educators guide for teacher’s and her co-authored book, Parker County Legends: Trail Bosses and Wild Hosses, a true story of Oliver Loving and Charles Goodnight.
Parker County Legends; Trail Bosses and Wild Hosses
by Mary Kemp, Judy James and Pam Tarpley
Co-author of Parker County Legends; Trailbosses and Wild Hosses – the story of Charles Goodnight, Oliver Loving and Bose Ikard.
Judy co-authored the sections on Goodnight and Loving after doing many new interviews and deep research on the lives of these two men and their families. Stories from the Goodnight and Loving families, not commonly found, are in this book.